Assembly Line Supervisor
Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
A distribution company is seeking an Assembly Line Supervisor for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supervising and setting up the line which consists of about 5 to 15 people
- Confirm lines are running correctly
- Keep inventory stocked
- Solve any issues
- Submit production reports of quantity and hours
- Make sure the job is properly completed
- Must have strong Supervisory and mechanical assembly experience
- Must be mechanically inclined and able to use power and air tools
- Must be able to simultaneously run assembly lines
- Must have an eye for detail, be organized, and creative
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.