Assembler - Treat Operator - 7 needed
Strongsville, OH 44149
A manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions to Assembler – Treat Operators. Work hours for this position Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Use basic shop math
- Read and understand blueprints
- Utilize micrometers, gauges, and torque wrenches
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Work with Engineering Department
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have knowledge of basic tooling and measuring equipment
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must have strong math skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. If you are a hard-working individual that is serious and ready to learn a new career, training is available.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.