Assembler - 4 Needed
Brooklyn, OH 44144 US
We are seeking Assemblers who will be responsible for safely assembling parts and sub-assemblies, cleaning, and using blueprints, specifications, part lists, tools, and materials. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assemble multiple valve types from prints or work instructions
- Perform lead testing on valve assembly
- Use auto bagging and laser machines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 to 5 years assembly experience
- Extreme manual dexterity working with small parts is needed
- Must have the ability to read and follow blueprints and specifications
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must be comfortable standing for entire shift
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain a clean and safe work area
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.