Brunswick, OH 44212 US
A well-established staffing/employment firm has an upwardly mobile opportunity earn as you learn and work your way up through the ranks. You will schedule appointments and recruit candidates. This position requires you to be on the phone 100% of the day. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform heavy outbound phone work
- Send out marketing emails to applicants
- Schedule interviews with our Recruiting Team for clerical, light industrial, professional, and skilled trade positions
- Utilize search engines such as City Search, CareerBuilder, and Zip Recruiter to locate qualified applicants
- Screen resumes
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- Must be computer and internet savvy
- Must possess a clear, articulate, and business phone voice
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must work well within a team environment
- Must be able to prioritize in a very fast-paced office
- Staffing industry experience is preferred, but we will consider candidates with other applicable recruiting and/or inside sales experience
This is a career opportunity in an essential, stable, and growing industry. We offer advancement potential and lucrative incentives, including group travel events and cash bonuses. Train with the best; our management team has an average tenure of over 17 years with Area Temps!
Only candidates that can pass a background and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.