Cleveland, OH 44114
A property management company is seeking an Apartment Manager to work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; however, you must be available to accept and handle after hours emergencies.
- Market vacant units, generate leasing traffic, and drive occupancy
- Ensure the property and units are ready and conduct tours of vacant units
- Close the sale, process applicants, and coordinate move-in’s
- Oversee maintenance personnel and vendors for projects, improvements, landscaping etc
- Accept and process work orders from residents
- Maintain organized office and files
- Follow fair housing guidelines and company policies and procedure
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years residential Property Management Experience with at least 75 units
- Fair Housing knowledge is required
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills while working independently with a sense of urgency and service driven
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office; Property Management Software experience is helpful
- Must be able to bend, walk, and sit for extended periods of time and lift 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable working outside, occasionally, in all elements for inspections, property walks, and to pick up trash in absence of maintenance
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.