Apartment Maintenance Technician
Medina, OH 44256
This management company is seeking an Apartment Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for overall facility maintenance including basic plumbing, electrical, painting, cleaning and dusting of facility, grounds keeping, preventative maintenance, and equipment maintenance. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Troubleshoot work orders daily for residents, prioritizing the service requests, and ensuing they are completed in a timely fashion
- Prepare vacant units for new residents ensuring that the unit meets the company standards/checklist
- Maintain the exterior grounds of the property and conduct seasonal duties such as snow removal or pool maintenance
- Conduct walk-through of the entire property to ensure everything is in working order; if not, take the appropriate steps for correction
- Prepare for inspections
- If necessary, schedule outside contractors for specific projects
- Be available for quick responses
- Attend staff meetings as required or requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years of prior maintenance experience
- Solid working knowledge of facility and equipment maintenance is needed
- HVAC Certification is preferred
- Must have valid drivers’ license with insurance
- Must have standard tools
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adjust quickly to changing demands
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.