Apartment/Grounds Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44113 US
A non-profit organization is seeking a technician who will be responsible for performing all duties related to the daily upkeep, maintenance, and safety of the houses and grounds. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Conduct regular interior and exterior building inspections, ensure all facilities are well-maintained, and work is completed safely, effectively, and in a timely manner.
- Make basic maintenance and repairs and plan and coordinate all installations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Source and oversee external contractors and service providers
- Have access to electric, gas, water, all property shut-offs, meters, fire systems, and sewer clean-outs
- Shovel snow, remove ice, and apply ice melt to walks and parking lots
- Develop and implement facility maintenance on a regular basis
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have prior building maintenance experience
- Must have a valid and current driver's license
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to changes as necessary
- Must be safety-conscious and reliable
- Must have the ability to lift, move, or push up to 80 pounds without restrictions
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.