Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Fairlawn, OH 44333
A local management company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a part-time opportunity working between 25 and 30 hours a week.
- Answer phones, order supplies, run local errands, and manage mail and other correspondence
- Manage meeting minutes
- Anticipate the needs of the administrative staff and solve problems
- Maintain documentation and filing systems
- Support corporate event planning; some travel may be required
- Organize and maintain corporate training for companies
- Arrange travel for team members, assist with website management, and assist with office information technology
- Assist the VP of Sales with various duties
- Perform other duties as needed
- Sales and Marketing, Website and Social Media experience is preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills with the ability to set priorities
- Must have strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, planning, and time management skills
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality in all matters
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This position has the potential of going full-time in the future.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.