Twinsburg, OH 44087
A large distribution company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist and support administrative, plant, and maintenance activities. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer phones, screen, and route calls
- Type various correspondence, memos, notices, reports, etc.
- Greet and direct visitors, assist office staff with various tasks, and work on special assignments and projects
- Print and balance daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
- Perform accounts payable, receivable, payroll, and/or HR duties
- Maintain inventories, orders, office supplies, and petty cash
- Observe all safety rules, regulations, company policies, procedures, work orders, and maintain housekeeping standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have three years receptionist and secretarial experience; or a combination of experience, education, and training
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Must have the ability to operate multi-line telephone system
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.