Pepper Pike, OH 44124 US
A financial firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer phones, direct calls, greet clients, and situate them for meetings
- Handle outgoing and incoming mail, as well as, pre and post meeting document management
- Assist clients with general questions, schedule meetings with clients, and assist in coordinating client events
- Understand and utilize CRM software to manage client relationships
- Order office supplies and materials
- Assist other team members in daily operations to service clients and improve operational efficiency
- Represent firm in a positive and professional manner to all callers and visitors
- Must have previous Administrative experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and CRM Software
- Must have excellent communication skills while being comfortable interacting with clients
- Must have strong organizational and telephone skills
- Must have the ability help implement processes and procedures
- Must want a career in the financial services field with the opportunity to be a part of a growing organization
- Must be professional, reliable, outgoing, courteous, and a team player
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.