Independence, OH 44131
A financial planning company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, support the managers and associates, and assist in daily office needs. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Handle administrative requests and queries for senior managers
- Answer and direct phone calls and organize and schedule appointments
- Greet and provide general support to clients
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain client contact list and correspond to clients
- Prepare materials for seminars, maintain a list of seminar calls, and host seminars along with advisors
- Maintain marketing material and assist in preparation of scheduled reports
- Write and distribute email, correspondence, memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Additional education in Office Management or a two-year degree is a plus
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Administrator
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures is required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be detail-oriented, well organized, and able to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize work
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.