Fairview Park, OH 44126 US
A local insurance firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide confidential, high level administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, and to support branch offices in travel, purchasing, and other administrative functions. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Act as a liaison and contact for the CEO
- Document production via transcribing, formatting, in-putting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Read, research, compose, and route correspondence, maintain calendar, schedule, appointments, and corporate travel arrangements
- Maintenance of small office electronics, vendor agreements, office hospitality, supply inventory, and ordering
- Handle incoming, outgoing, and scanning of mail on a daily basis
- Perform other clerical, secretarial, or administrative duties are necessary
- Must have prior administrative or office experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, customer service, and time management skills are needed
- Must be focused while having the ability to pay a high level of attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Must be friendly, upbeat, professional
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.