Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
This financial organization is seeking an Executive Assistant to control and manage administrative functions for the president, to serve as Human Resource Support, and to provide administrative support to VP, CFO, and Board of Directors. This is a full-time position, working Monday through Friday.
- Provide confidential administrative support and draft correspondence for the President
- Provide confidential advise and support to VP and CFO and act as Human Resources Advisor relating to benefits, employee confidential information, and documentation
- Perform administrative functions, coordinate meetings, make travel and lodging arrangements, and screen incoming mail, publications, and other correspondence
- Manage the needs and functions of the executive office and order and manage office supplies for the entire company
- Assist the president in aspects related to Board of Directors, Committee, Employee, and Vendor Meetings, and create reports and memoranda for the President’s use in these meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience
- Must have the ability to motivate or influence others
- Must have a significant level of diplomacy, trust, and cooperation
- Must have excellent organizational and editing skills with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check, credit check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.