Ashtabula, OH 44004
A business service company is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer phones, take detailed messages, delivery messages in a timely manner, and greet customers and suppliers
- File all paperwork, maintain, and update logs daily
- Print and scan drawings and documents as required for proposals and projects, and submit documents for approval
- Enter data for work orders, file close out projects, and enter work orders
- Prepare and maintain all Bills of Lading and return delivery tickets to project sites
- Maintain shipping files and close out project completion
- Must have prior Administrative experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Must have both a professional image and phone presence
- Must have a positive attitude with a sense of pride in your work
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.