Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Mentor, OH 44060
A medical organization is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for meeting face-to-face with clients at the time of intake and assessment. Hours for this position are Monday through Thursday from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Review future appointment schedule for new clients, meet face-to-face with clients, and follow-up with existing clients
- Obtain required financial and demographic information and insurances, collect co-pays and co-insurance, and help clients to apply for public assistance
- Follow-up on insurance denials, contact clients on outstanding balances, set-up and track payment plans, and mail client statements
- Strive for accuracy and maintain up-to-date records
- Know and adhere to HIPPA & Confidentiality Requirements, Professional and Company Code of Ethics, all State and Federal Laws, and safety procedures
- Develop and achieve annual performance and professional development goals
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma; Additional college and/or medical intake/billing experience is preferred
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Word, and Excel
- Must have the ability to work with children, adolescents, and families, and effectively resolve conflicts and disagreements
- Must be able to understand behavioral health insurance industry and managed care
- Must have the ability to abide by all policies, requirements, laws, procedures, and Code of Ethic
- Must have high integrity and capability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.