Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Downtown Cleveland, OH 44115
A local non-profit organization is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a part-time position. You will work 4 days a week from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Oversee, manage, and maintain all aspects of the grant management system
- Review, refine, design, implement, and maintain all grant management and data management procedures
- Produce reports, summaries, and other documents
- Monitor current and long-term grant budgets and support staff through grant making process
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the grant management system and keep it up-to-date
- Maintain and modify written procedures, liaise with software vendor and IT consultant, and manage websites
- Act as main office contact, draft correspondence, maintain office calendar, and provide general office support
- Maintain financial records and perform duties to fulfill accounts payable, purchasing, and grant payment obligations for foundation clients
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of non-profit or philanthropy fields is a plus
- Must have strong customer service orientation abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Quicken
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have strong communication and telephone skills
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks on deadline
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively as a team with the ability to solve problems and manage relationships
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.