Administrative Accounts Payable Assistant
Richfield, OH 44286
A dealership is seeking an Administrative Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discounts and payment terms
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Process customer receivables and answer inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements and research and correct discrepancies
- Attach invoices to checks, obtain signatures, distribute, and mail
- Process check requests and expense reports
- Post warranty and factory credits
- Book truck deals as they are paid throughout the month
- Assist with month end closings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, college coursework in accounting is preferred
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience; dealership preferred
- Must have knowledge of basic accounting principles, general ledger systems, and procedures
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and pay attention to detail
- Must be able to solve problems and build vendor relationships
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent attendance and a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.