Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131 US
A local contractor is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Create and email invoices
- Answer billing questions and post payments
- Use Foundation Software and Microsoft Excel
- Make collection calls on overdue accounts
- Learn other duties; dispatching workers and truck to job sites
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have Accounts Receivable experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel; Foundation Software experience is a plus
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be highly motivated, able to think on your feet, multi-task, and be a team player
- Must have the ability to learn other duties
- Must have a strong work ethic with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Accounts Receivable/Dispatcher position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (216) 706-7347, or TEXT “your name & 172529” to (216) 227-3133.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.