Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Columbia Station, OH 44028 US
Are you looking for a full-time Accounting position working Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.? If you are, please continue reading.
- Maintain daily and previous day banking reports
- Accurately book cash receipts in Plex; Wires, ACH, checks
- Verify purchase orders to invoices
- Email invoices to the correct accounts payable contact and maintain Customer Master List
- Interact with customers regarding invoices, statements, and unresolved credits or debits
- Timely research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Develop and maintain successful tactics for collecting delinquent accounts
- Issue debit and credit memos using the RMA process
- Assist in compiling data, developing reports, and planning activities for special projects
- Perform assigned clerical functions, back-up for the receptionist, greet all visitors, and direct them to the appropriate individual
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 4 years previous Accounts Receivable experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting principles
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.