Accounts Receivable Clerk/Sage 300
Oakwood Village, OH 44146 US
A local contractor is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has Sage 300 knowledge to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Manage and process full accounts receivable workflow; AIA, progressive, proposal, repair billings, lien releases, and collections
- Work with project managers to ensure monthly billings are completed on time
- Set up new customers in billing and accounts receivable modules
- Review contract and proposal documents for billing requirements, lien waivers, and insurance requirements
- Maintain and review accounts receivable aging and work on collecting outstanding balances
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
- Maintain accounts receivables records in accordance with company policy and GAAP
- Must have Accounts Receivable and Billing experience in construction or contractor industry
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills and Sage 300 knowledge
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to work proficiently and efficiently in a timely manner
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.