Accounts Receivable Clerk
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221 US
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Handle bookkeeping, billing, balancing budgets, processing cash receipts, credit card reconciliation, journal entries, etc.
- Contact the customer by email or phone to discuss payment of their invoices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Accounting Degree is preferred
- Must have at least 2 years prior Accounting experience
- Experience working in a bank environment, auto dealership, or some company/institution that handles Accounting tasks is preferred
- Must be a well-organized person with very good math skills
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.