Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerks - 2 Needed - Part-time
Beachwood, OH 44122 US
A local company has immediate opportunities available for both an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Clerks to work part-time positions between 30 to 35 hours each week.
- Perform all accounting activities related to the Company payables and receivables
- Process, verify, and reconcile invoices
- Accurately process invoices, check requests, and expense reports
- Ensure all invoices have proper General Ledger coding and follow established approval guidelines
- Process new vendor forms ensuring W-9’s are received and filed in compliance with annual 1099 filing
- Reconcile statements from vendors monthly, research and obtain missing invoices, maintain accurate related reports, and process weekly check run
- Serve as back-up for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Receivable and contribute to other accounting requirements as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School diploma or GED; Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
- Must have 4 years of Accounts Payable or accounting related experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and ERP Systems, Jonas experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to maintain effective relationships with all levels of employees in a team-oriented environment
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Must be highly reliable, detail-oriented, a proactive self-starter with strong analytical, conceptual, planning, and math skills
- Must have the ability to complete assignments on time, while shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.