Accounts Payable Processor
Cleveland, OH 44110
A manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Payable Processor for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Scan and verify invoices utilizing ReadSoft
- Monitor general accounts payable invoice email account
- Create and maintain ReadSoft invoice definition templates
- Process purchase order and general ledger invoices
- Process vendor payments according to weekly schedule
- Create and maintain vendors within SAP database
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Handle vendor phone calls regarding payments or discrepancies
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have six months to 1 year related experience and/or training
- Must have a working knowledge of AP Activities
- SAP and ReadSoft knowledge is preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and have strong communication skills
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, use whole numbers, common fractions, decimals, compute rate, ratio, percent, and create graphs and charts
- Must be thorough, able to pay high attention to detail, organize time and resources, and monitor own and others’ work
- Must be assertive and confident
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.