Accounts Payable Clerk
Cleveland, OH 44108 US
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to compile, process, and maintain all accounts payable records. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Process accurate account reconciliations and filing of documents
- Verify all check requests, handle bank deposits, balance bank accounts, and general ledger
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 years’ recent Accounts Payable, Account Management, and Reconciliation experience; 2 years Bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must be able to prioritize, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.