Accounts Payable Clerk
Andover, OH 44003
A medical facility is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enter and print invoices, track delivery, and verify pricing
- Obtain receiving/proof of delivery slips
- Match invoices and purchase orders, assign general ledger codes, and total and enter in QuickBooks
- Get approval for payment of utilities
- Audit employee expense sheets, prepare payment checks on open payables, and remit refunds to private pay customers
- Answer vendor calls and emails and reconcile vendor statements
- Maintain spreadsheets for allocating expenditures and file documents
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Must have excellent telephone and public relation skills
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Quick Books
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, fingerprint check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.