Accounts Payable - Purchasing Associate
Brunswick, OH 44212
A consulting firm is seeking an Accounts Payable – Purchasing Associate for a Direct Hire position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that company finances are maintained in an effective and accurate manner
- Make purchases and negotiate best prices from vendors
- Enter, process, and place purchase orders with vendors
- Locate vendors of material or supplies, reconcile vendor invoices, and maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Document financial transactions and maintain financial security
- Handle Credit card entries, charges, and reconciliations and assist in monthly closing
- Answer questions of Accounts Payable/Purchasing clerks, provide direction and training
- Keep kitchen area stocked, clean, and neat and set-up for client visits or company functions
- Cross train with others in the department
- Perform other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must possess an Accounting background, financial knowledge or on-the-job experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Pro, and/or QuickBooks Enterprise, and the Internet
- Must have strong customer service, interpersonal, problem solving, planning, and organizing skills
- Must be able to meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner
- Must be able to adapt to frequent changes and deal with delays or unexpected events
- Must observe all safety and security procedures
- Must possess a professional appearance, manners, and attitude at all times
- Must be able to handle confidential information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.