Cleveland, OH 44113
A non-profit organization is seeking an Accounting Manager who will be responsible for managing the daily accounting functions and databases for recording, documenting, and reporting all financial transactions. This is a full-time opportunity, working from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday; however, occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
- Provide accounting support for all departments to ensure consistency
- Oversee all daily, weekly, and monthly accounting activities, accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems
- Remain up-to-date on best practices, business system, and ensure compliance
- Facilitate reconciliation and coordination of vendor contract activities
- Maintain Fixed Asset Schedule, assist with vendor management, and track all restricted donations
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field is required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting; non-profit financial experience is a plus
- Must have advanced proficiency in database and various accounting programs; experience with Blackbaud, Financial Edge, and Raider’s Edge is preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team, be adaptable, and flexible
- Must be able to handle confidential information
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.