Accounting Coordinator - 2 Needed
Shaker Heights, OH 44120 US
Do you have an Accounting Degree with at least 2 years’ experience? If you do, we have a job you might find interesting. We need 2 Accounting Coordinators; 1 full time working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the other working 3 days a week at the same hours.
- Prepare and post journal entries and Real Estate Tax Reconciliations
- Month end closing, cash receipts, and bank reconciliations
- 2200 and 2205 account billings and journal entries
- Assist with annual budget process and year-end audit
- Process invoices and monthly bills
- Perform special projects and other duties as needed
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Business, or related field
- Must have at least 2 years experience in bookkeeping, management, or related field
- Must have a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting
- Must be computer literate, have bookkeeping software knowledge, and accurate typing skills
- Must have strong organizational, communication, interpersonal time management, problem-solving, and math skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to execute and follow-through on requests and projects in a timely and efficient manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Accounting Coordinator position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 788-4373, or TEXT “your name & 171836” to (440) 497-1091.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.