Accounting Clerk Manager
Independence, OH 44131
A financial organization has an immediate opportunity available for an Accounting Clerk Manager. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare and post journal entries, review, analyze, and resolve complex issues, revise spreadsheets, and update financial reports
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and reports and research and clear outstanding reconciling transactions
- Set-up rates and calculations, generate invoices, and ensure timely collection and payments
- Provide functional advise and training and participate in business projects
- Improve processes and develop and implement process improvements
- Perform accounting processes in accordance with GAAP, internal and external policies, procedures, and authorizations
- Prepare aging schedules, calculate bad debt, reserve balances, and provide analysis
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have 3+ years’ accounting experience specific in the area of general ledger accounting and reconciliation
- Must have a solid understanding of systems, controls, accounting knowledge financials, and business processes
- Must have strong technical ability using the general ledger, Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, and word processing skills
- Must have a strong understanding of the end-to-end process flows, systems, controls, and impacts across products and business lines they support
- The ability to apply root cause to resolve issues is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.