Independence, OH 44131
A large company is seeking an Account Clerk for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Process incoming payments
- Handle inquiries applicable to cash applications
- Navigate in numerous customer portals to retrieve remit details daily
- Perform various general office duties, assist with special projects, and take care of other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 years of Accounts Receivable/Accounting experience
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and researching the Internet
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while under pressure, and within deadlines and time constraints
- Must have a strong work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.