Cleveland, OH 44115
A construction company has a full-time opportunity available for an individual who is versatile enough to assist our Accounting Department and work on construction project related duties. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Validate all invoices and respond to vendor request for account information
- Ensure vendor Certificates of Insurance and other documents are current and meet contract requirements
- Create and maintain W-9 files, purge yearly files, and maintain off-site record management
- Post and reconcile customer cash receipts
- Participate in month-end close, reconciliations, and special accounting projects
- Manage the financial life cycle of construction projects from inception through closing
- Draft and execute subcontractors, scan invoices, and perform other administrative duties
- Process owner progress billings and manage the creation, review, and submission to all stakeholders
- Help to facilitate the processing of cash receipts and the prompt payment of sub-contractors
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have a minimum 3 to 5 years accounting experience
- Construction accounting and billing experience is preferred
- Management or team leader experience is a plus
- ERP System experience is a plus
- Must have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and pay exceptional attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, as well as, interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.