Accounting Clerk - Short-term
Parma, OH 44130 US
A medical facility is seeking an individual who can perform Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables duties. This is a 3 month assignment and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Assist with vendor file management
- Enter data into various programs, spreadsheets, and databases for both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile outstanding balances on vendor accounts and reconcile other records
- Scan and file documents
- Perform other miscellaneous clerical duties
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel with accurate data entry skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to pay a high attention to detail, work independently, and meet deadlines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.