Accounting Clerk - Office Manager - Part-time
Cleveland, OH 44114
A business service company is seeking an Accounting Clerk for an immediate, part-time opportunity. You will work about 20 hours each week.
- Process accounts payable, receivables, payroll, and benefit payments
- Assist with budget and financial reports, audits, and property inventory
- Process travel reimbursement
- Work on special projects and perform various other accounting duties
- Must have an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have at least three years’ accounting experience
- Government experience is preferred
- Must have a sound understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office and have accurate data entry skill
- Must have strong communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.