Accounting Clerk - Part-time - Short-term - GE
Cleveland, OH 44115
A manufacturing company has a part-time, short-term opportunity available for an Accounting Clerk. You will work 30 hours each week.
- Manage monthly and annual close of income statement and balance sheet, reconciliations of accounts, and general ledger analysis
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Monitor cash flow management and monthly journal entries
- Prepare employee payroll and manage benefit plans and on-boarding
- Assist in the creation of the annual budget and forecast
- Liaison to CPA and manage relationship with bank
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Must have a minimum six years accounting experience preferably within a private company or manufacturing environment
- Advanced credentials such as CPA, CMA, or MBA are preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of financial accounting standards and GAAP
- Must have prior experience in a ERP environment
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access sills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.