Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
- Properly prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, daily banking activity, and general ledger postings
- Process customer statements and enter payable vouchers
- Enter data of financial transactions in database
- Follow all established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Must have proven accounting and receivable collection
- Must be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Must be proficient using MS Office, databases, and Accounting Software
- Must have the ability to adapt to multiple functions within the organization
- Must have accurate typing and data entry skills
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered. Any candidate that has an Associates Degree or relevant certification is a plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.