Accounting Assistant – Individual Benefit Clerk
Cleveland, OH 44113
A non-profit organization is seeking an Accounting Assistant – Individual Benefit Clerk who will provide excellent customer service in providing exemplary care, equipping staff, exceeding standards of care, and being fiscally responsible. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ensure all debit card receipts are submitted and funds requested
- Maintain client files, savings accounts, and prepare monthly reconciliations
- Prepare food stamp applications and re-determinations
- Prepare Medicaid information and participate in re-determination conference
- Maintain information on earned income and patient liability
- Assist individuals in spending funds and maintaining eligibility
- Prepare documentation for individual licensure review
- Read and understand licensure rules
- Back up receptionist
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or higher is preferred
- Must have 2 years previous bookkeeping or client benefits experience
- Previous experience with waiver and/or ICF/IID is preferred
- Must be proficient using MS Office and Accounting Software
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a positive team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds and sit for long periods of time
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.