Accounting - Billing Coordinator
Highland Hills, OH 44128 | Possible Temp to Hire
A non-profit organization is seeking an Accounting/Billing Coordinator to support the Recreation Division. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Once a week you will have to go to the Strongsville location for a couple of hours, so reliable transportation will be needed.
- Coordinate with funding sources to obtain funding approval
- Complete attendance verification for all programs, reconcile database with billings, create invoices, and submit for payment
- Process payments received and make bank deposits
- Monitor billings, make collection calls, and discuss payment arrangements with families
- Assist with compliance audits from outside entities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or a related field. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have multiple pay source billing and collection experience and experience with DODD Billing System is a plus
- Must have strong experience with QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to display initiative, be detail-oriented, and prioritize work load
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures and adhere to safe work habits
- Must be able to conduct self with professional dignity, understand the importance of good human relations, motivate others, and possess initiative and good judgement
- A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.