Accounting – HR Assistant
Cleveland, OH 44103
A manufacturing company is seeking an Accounting – HR Assistant who has experience with payroll systems and can perform general accounting and human resources functions. This is a full-time position working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Match vendor invoices and identify any invoices that do not have matching documents
- Process vendor invoices after verifying invoices
- Assist in maintaining vendor accounts
- Process customer invoices, posting, emailing, or mailing to customers
- Send out customer statements on a monthly basis
- Process deposits and payments as directed
- Manage time card reporting, resolve punch issues, and maintain attendance logs
- Assist with new hire processing
- Maintain safety data and paperwork
- Assist with workers compensation duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree and/or relevant certification is a plus
- Must have at least 1 year office or administrative experience
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Heartland
- Strong Accounting and Excel skills is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and work in a team environment
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.