3D Design Engineer
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a 3D Design Engineer to design industrial automation systems, create mechanical drawings, and obtain customer approvals. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Design and engineer custom systems for industrial automation applications using CAD and 3D Inventor software
- Initiate project kick-off meeting with in-house estimator and the customers engineering team
- Create mechanical drawings, make routine revisions, and secure the customer drawing approval
- Manage the communication between the in-house team and the customer throughout the design and engineering of these designs
- Ensure that the customer is constantly aware of project timelines and final ship date
- Release job to production and provide ongoing support on an as-needed basis throughout production and final assembly
- Adhere to department process controls and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
- Two to four years Mechanical Engineering Degree is preferred
- Sound knowledge of Design and Engineering Principles and best practices is required
- Must be proficient use in AutoCAD and 3D software; Inventor or SolidWorks
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have the ability to create drawings
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must be able to work well as a team in a fast-paced environment
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.