Accounts Receivable Clerk
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Credit hold review and release and daily invoicing print and distribution
- Review and research new credit applications and make informed decisions on the creditworthiness of new customers
- Liaison between company and customer to resolve issues, setup payment plans, review with sales force those accounts with credit or collection issues, and work with collection agency on past due accounts
- Credit memo review and entry, credit card settlement and identification, and prepares and reconciles monthly aging
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 7 years prior Accounts Receivable and credit experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office; Lotus Notes and AS400 experience is a plus
- Must have strong
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.