Solon, OH 44139 | Indefinite
A large supply company is seeking a Transportation Clerk to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate will-calls and special deliveries
- Make incoming receiving appointments
- Establish truck and maintenance routes and schedule driver routes
- Answer phones, keep DOT Files, and fuel mileage records
- Make appointments and maintain and verify all documents are completed properly and in a timely fashion
- Calculate weekly time for employees
- Record shortages and inform accounts payable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED or equivalent related job experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar field
- Must be experience with transportation/logistics into a structured format database
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.