Steel Fab Project Manager
Medina, OH 44256
A large supply company is seeking a Project Manager for fabrication orders. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Coordinate between the customer and company departments from time of order to final delivery
- Maintain thorough knowledge of existing and new projects, as well as communicating the usefulness to customers
- Prepare quotes for fabricated material and other items
- Answer customer inquiries quickly and effectively
- Work closely with operations to ensure product availability and allow for realistic delivery times
- Guarantee customer specifications are met
- Must have previous experience in the Steel Fabrication field
- Must have experience in project management, scheduling, cost management, and customer relations
- Must have strong time and project management skills
- Must be able to identify issues and implement corrective measures
- Must be self-motivated with a willingness to work in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.