Elyria, OH 44035 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking Quality Inspectors to test, inspect, and document in-house verifications/inspections through all stages of manufacturing. Training will be done on first shift and will then move to either second or third shift.
- Inspect results using specified plan, procedure, or work instruction
- Receive inspections on products and parts for production or assembly
- First piece, final, in-process inspections on all products or assemblies
- Conduct special testing on product or assemblies that required special testing per work instruction or customer requirements
- Ensure gages are calibrated, in working condition prior to use
- Verify product, materials, parts, etc. confirm to specified requirements
- Record test, inspection data, apply statistical where applicable
- Set-up and perform destructive and non-destructive tests on material, parts, and/or product
- Stamp, tag or mark approval or rejection on products
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and three years related experience and/or training
- Must have strong blue print reading and GD&T experience
- Must have prior using CMM ad optical comparators
- Must have the ability to perform close tolerance dimensional inspection of machined parts and mechanical assemblies
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedures
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively before groups of customer or employees
- Must be able to use basic math, whole numbers, decimals, and interpret bar graphs
- Power Lift Truck License is required
- Must frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.