Machinist - Programmer
Akron, OH 44310 | Temp-to-Hire
A precision machine shop is seeking CNC Machinist – Programmer for an immediate, full-time opportunity. You need to be shift flexible for this position.
- Set-up and operate CNC and Manual Mill and Lathe Machines to produce parts
- Work with close tolerances
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Utilize Fanuc Manual Guide 1 and Hurco Conversational Programming
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience setting-up and programming CNC and Manual Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must have the ability to work with close tolerances
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must understand Fanuc Manual Guide 1 and Hurco Conventional Programming
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.