*Machine Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44127 | Temp-to-Hire
This manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Maintenance Technicians who are familiar with PLC’s, and can work with hydraulics and pneumatics. There are openings on both first and second shifts with overtime.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and diagnose problems and repair machine
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and install new or repaired parts
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other machinery parts
- Install and repair electrical apparatus and components of machines or equipment
- Lay-out, assembly, install, and maintain pipe systems, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment, and repair and replace parts
- Repair and maintain physical structure of establishment
- Install, program, or repair automated machinery and equipment
- Set-up and operate machine tools to repair or fabricate machine parts
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have strong machine set-up, program, operation, and maintenance experience
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Must be familiar with PLC’s, pneumatics, and hydraulics,
- Must be shift flexible
Only those candidates that can pass a background check drug screen will be considered. This company offers a great benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.