Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
This local insurance company is offering a full-time position for an experienced Escrow Officer. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Establish new escrow accounts and process escrow documents
- Complete real estate escrow transactions by clearing titles, assembling, preparing, and reviewing closing documents, and disbursing funds
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying instructions
- Obtain clear title by ordering title reports, resolve title defects, and satisfy existing liens and encumbrances against property or principals
- Establish escrow account by depositing funds and maintaining records
- Prepare transaction documents by completing forms and statements, and collecting and reviewing existing documents
- Complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Complete closing transaction documents, record and file documents, and prepare and distribute final closing statements and tile
- Comply with regulatory requirements by adhering and enforcing adherence
- Prior Escrow experience is required
- Must have exceptional customer service, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and an outgoing personality
- Must be able to work independently, as a strong team player, and in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to comply with all regulatory requirements
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.