Die Maintenance and Repair Technician
Wooster, OH 44691
A manufacturing company is seeking a Die Maintenance and Repair Technician for a full-time opportunity. This is a first shift position working 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform welding, machining, and maintenance on die room equipment
- Assist on set-ups and first piece approval
- Troubleshoot and record maintenance data on daily log sheets
- Assist on press line changes and interchanging tooling components
- Repair tooling or make new details
- Remove irregularities, polish, and adjust dies and tooling
- Heat treat various metals
- Travel to suppliers for parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have prior Die Maintenance and Repair experience
- Must be able to repair and interchange tooling components
- Must have welding, heat treat, and machining sills
- Must have the ability to keep accurate records on log sheets
- Must have an eye for detail, as well as, being safety conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.