Construction Labor - Entry Level
Lorain, OH 44055
A construction company is seeking an Entry Level Helper to be involved in all aspects of both commercial and residential construction. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Moving construction waste that may consist of wood, drywall, gravel or concrete
- Loading and unloading supplies from trucks and delivering to work sites
- Cleaning worksites as directed by the Foreman
- Assisting construction workers as needed
- Must be physically fit with the ability to carry construction material
- Must have basic construction knowledge
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be a team player
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.