Commercial Business Developer
Richfield, OH 44286
A construction company is seeking an individual who specializes in Commercial Business Developer. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Learn, demonstrate competence, and implement prospecting methodologies
- Use the company’s CRM Software to manage prospecting and all other sales activities
- Create/utilize prospecting sequences and implement these as major component of prospecting strategy and activities
- Grow existing accounts by engaging in additional prospecting activity
- Conduct implementation/kick-off meetings
- Maintain the momentum of the overall sales and account management process and develop highly productive relationships
- Identify and report situations, problems, or other scenarios that might represent a loss of business or other hazardous impediments
- Implement BDA material and programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 2 to 4 years degree in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing
- Must have knowledge and experience in executing efficient production
- Must be able to maximize labor and efficiency
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and customer service focused
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.