Ceramic Pressing & Assembler - 2 needed
Streetsboro, OH 44241
A manufacturing company is seeking Ceramic Pressing & Assemblers to work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Press and assemble various ceramic components and parts
- Weight specified quantities of material and process instructions
- Load, operate, and unload manual and semi-automatic presses with ceramic material to produce a variety of ceramic shapes and configurations
- Clean and de-flash pressed products prior to final processing
- Load, operate, and unload ceramic dryers and kilns
- Inspect products for potential defects
- Assemble different ceramic components into final products
- Utilize material handling equipment to transport material
- Perform additional duties
- Must have previous Ceramic Pressing and Assembly experience
- Must be able to operate manual, semi-automatic presses, dryers, and kilns
- Must have inspection experience along with an eye for detail
- Must have the ability to operate material handling equipment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.